By providing hope and positive vision, Optimists bring out the best in youth, our communities, and ourselves.
Optimist International will be recognized worldwide as the premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps them develop to their full potential.
To develop optimism as a philosophy of life utilizing the tenets of the Optimist Creed; to promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs; to inspire respect for the law; to promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among all people; to aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one’s self in service to others will advance the well-being of humankind, community life and the world.
- Our Positive Approach, Our Upbeat Outlook and Our Commitment
- To creating a more optimistic future for kids is what differentiates Optimist Clubs from any other volunteer opportunity.
- Communities in the United States, Canada, the nations of the Caribbean and other countries throughout the world, have been touched by the powerful, positive force of Optimist Club Members.
- From sponsoring youth athletic leagues to weatherizing the homes of the elderly to conducting oratorical contests for young people – Optimist Clubs are responding to the special needs of our local communities.
- Although we come from all walks of life, Optimist Club Members share one common trait. We know that we can make a difference in the lives of others.
Optimist Club Officers 2020-2021
Club President: Paula Pyle
Past President: Jeff Devroy
Vice President: Ray Suennen
Vice President: Alex Peterson
Club Secretary: Rebecca Agamaite
Club Treasurer: Bob Chambers
Sergeant at Arms: Bob Hansen
Meets Weekly: Tuesday Noon at: 1951 West/Rock Garden, 1951 Bond St, Green Bay, WI 54303